I meant to make an Apple Shaker but it ended up looking more like a Cherry to me. Whatever it is, the kids had fun with it.
My daughter did this and my son did a watermelon shaker.
- 2 Paper Plates
- Red Crepe Paper, cut into small pieces
- Any Beans or Rice
- A twig and leaf, stick together with tape
- Spread glue all over the bottom one paper plate.
- Stick crepe paper on it till it's all covered.
- Put glue on the edge of the other paper plate.
- Pour some beans in it.
- Place the twig with the leaf on top of the plate
- Paste the other paper plate with cover crepe paper on top.
- Set aside to dry.
- Shake it!