This is an alternative to the craft I did with my daughter much earlier. We had intended to make these flowers for her teachers but the shop selling the bells had ran out of bells.
So I used buttons instead of bells. We gave each teacher 2 flowers of Bell and Button Flowers in a stalk each. It looked a lot more nicer.
I'm repeating the instructions here for easy reference.
- Cardboard Paper (We used index card)
- Pipe Cleaner/Wire (We used wire)
- Colouring Medium (We used colour pens)
How to do it:
- Draw the outline of a flower on the cardboard.
- Cut out the flower.
- Colour the flower.
- Use a pencil to poke 2 small holes in the center of the flower.
- Fold the wire into half.
- Thread the wire through the holes of the button and through the holes on the paper.
- The button should be in the middle of the pipe cleaner.
- Twist the wire together.
- Bent the flower forward and it's done.